**The link to this online CE activity will be delivered via email. Access the online link for reading material, take the post test (at your convenience), and receive certificate online immediately after successful completion of test.
IBM’s Watson made history on the game show Jeopardy as it skunked it’s human competitors and opened a new venue for the addition of supercomputers to our decision making process in medicine. The intertwining of the brain and the mind are explored as we look at what makes us “tick”. The root causes of addictive behaviors, the effects of traumatic brain injuries, chemical imbalances and more contribute to the mysteries of the brain and the life of the mind. This lesson opens a new chapter for the future role of radiology.
• The lobes of the brain and the influence they maintain on behaviors
• Relationships that occur when supercomputers mirror the brain’s actions
• Components of the addiction process and how the brain controls our actions
• How our imaging technology is important to the mapping of brain functions
• The significance of “Watson”
• Compare the brain and mind differences
Marilyn Sackett, M.Ed, R.T.(R), FASRT
All Home study approvals have an expiration date. Some of our home studies are approved for one year others for two years. Whether a home study is renewed at the end of its expiration date is determined by the materials content and relevancy. AHEC recommends if you plan to purchase a home study to complete at a later date that you contact us to confirm the expiration date.
Minimum system requirements for online and video based home study:
Windows XP or higher
One gigabyte (GB) of RAM