- Be able to discuss breast anatomy & physiology
- Differentiate between congenital anomalies and pathology.
- List types of breast cancers and define what each is.
- Describe the mammographic appearance of breast pathology
- Describe the development of the breast and its changes that occur through a woman's lifetime.
- Be able to list the portions of a pathology report and describe what they contain.
- Describe the differences between invasive and noninvasive cancer.
- Recognize clinical presentations of the breast that are typical for certain types of breast cancers.
- Discuss the process known as cancer.
- Relate the impact of cancer on the U.S. population.
Minimum system requirements for online and video based home study:
Windows XP or higher
Adobe Flash Player [If you don't currently have Adobe Flash Player or if you are using an older version then click HERE]
One gigabyte (GB) of RAM