What happens if parent refuses treatment for a child? How is the rationing of care administered or the distribution of donated organs? Find out the answers to these and other ethical considerations in this home study designed to guide the medical professional through the critical thinking skills required to tackle ethical issues such as these and many more in this ever changing field!
The format for this home study is reading material with a post test exam.
2. Choices: Case Studies on Ethical Dilemmas
Disagreement on Treatment Options
- What happens when religion precludes a transfusion?
- What if parents refuse treatment for a child?
Biomedical Research and Experimentation
- Genetic Research
- Stem Cells
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- Fraudulent Practices in Healthcare