Join AHEC faculty Stewart Bushong, M.D. for this video of MRI Today and Tomorrow. This recorded conference was planned for the today’s practicing MRI Technologist with topics that are relevant to the technologist’s daily practice. The cutting edge technology in MRI reflects the “new face” of skills needed by today’s MRI Technologist. The faculty will discuss the development of MRI and MRA. Where is MRI today and where is it going? This presentation will touch on the explosion of new technology in MRI and reinforce the fundamentals of how MRI is used in diagnosis and treatment planning! This MRI CEU class will benefit ARRT MRI technologists and ARMRIT MRI technologists as well as Radiologic Technologists wishing to learn more about MRI.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging – Where It Is and Where It Is Going
- The Development of MRI and MRA
- Components of an MR Imaging System
- The Musical Score for Various MRI Pulse Sequences
- Image Characteristics from 0.5T to 3T and Above
- QC Program for MRI